How to Give
The National Gallery of Canada Foundation looks to the support of art enthusiasts and philanthropists like you to help the National Gallery carry out its world-class programs today and for generations to come.
There are many ways to contribute to the Foundation in support of the Gallery’s endeavours:
- Immediate financial gifts (of money or securities)
- Immediate gifts of works of art or real estate
- Legacy gifts, such as bequests, life insurance, securities, and real estate
You can also use any one of these ways of giving to establish with the Foundation an endowment or a special project fund that will benefit the Gallery now and over the long term. The Foundation aims to build the strategic endowments in all key priority areas of the Gallery:
- Acquisition of works of art
- Curatorial research and support
- Restoration and conservation of works of art
- Acquisition and preservation of historical research, rare books, technical material and other documents for the Library
- Internships and research fellowships
- Education and public programmes
- CyberMuse and new technologies
- National outreach and travelling exhibitions
We are pleased to acknowledge the support of all our patrons.
However you choose to support us, we are deeply indebted to you for your generosity.
Please contact us to learn more about how you can give to the National Gallery of Canada Foundation in support of the National Gallery’s endeavours. Your inquiry will be handled in a confidential manner.