Teachers Lesson Plans
My Scene: Grade K-3
- Paper and pencils for sketches
- 11" x 17" paper
- White tablecloths or sheets (cut into 11" x 17" pieces, one for each student)
- Red, black, blue, yellow and green felt (or other colours)
- Decorative cloth in a variety of colours, motifs and textures
- Crayons, coloured pencils, pastels or felt pens
- Laces, string or leather cord
- 8 cm x 12 cm paper (for labels)
- Pre-cut the 11? x 17? pieces of white cloth (these are suggested dimensions only). You can purchase the sheets or tablecloths at a second-hand store, as well as the decorative cloth, which the students can cut up for their collages.
- You can also prepare a short questionnaire to help your students decide on their favorite animal, food, recreational activity, sport, friend, colour, etc.
- Sketch pads
- Drawing paper
- Thick Mayfair paper
- Lead pencils
- Tempera or acrylic paint
- Paint brushes (medium sized)
- Water containers
- Stencils of frames
- Pre-cut the Mayfair paper into smaller post-card sizes.
- Pre-cut a few frame stencils